OASIS allows set up minimum order amounts per manufacturer. This information is tracked, and the user is notified if the order amount does not meet or exceed the set minimum.
1. Navigate to the Manufacturers page, and select a manufacturer.
2. The "Manufacturer Editor" window will appear.
3. Select the "Terms" tab, and then select the "Freight/ Shipping" tab.
4. In the Order Entry area, enter the dollar amount for the minimum number of parts in the "Min Parts Amount" box. If there is not a minimum number of parts, insert 0.
5. For minimum dollar amounts, enter the dollar amounts in the "Min Amount" box.
6. In the "Min Weight" box, enter the minimum weight. If there is no minimum weight, enter 0.
7. Select "Save and Close.
8. When an order is placed, if the order amount does not meet or exceed the minimum order amount, the "Question" window will appear.
9. Select "Yes" to continue with the order.