OASIS users can estimate ship dates by establishing lead times for stock (no quote) and project orders by entering the number of calendar days into the manufacturer entry.
1. Navigate to the Manufacturers page.
2. Select a manufacturer.
3. The "Manufacturer Editor" window will appear.
4. Select "Terms" tab, and select the "Freight/ Shipping" tab.
5. Enter the average number of calendar days for stock orders in the "Stock" box.
6. Enter the corresponding number for project orders into the "Projects" box. OASIS will fill in the estimated ship date on the order line based on the entered values.
7. Enter the "Manufacturer Shipping Program" information to designate which parts on a price list have different lead times.
8. Select "Save and Close."