OASIS allows new labels to be printed for the selected sample kit. Users can print labels through the Samples page and through the Reports menu.
Printing One Sample Label
1. To print through the Samples page, users must be admin for the page and may only print one label at a time.
2. Navigate to the Samples page and select the Samples link on the right side of the screen. Then select an individual sample.
3. Select "File," and then hover over "Admin."
4. Select "Edit."
5. The "Sample Editor" window will appear. Edit the provided fields as needed.
6. Select "Print Label."
Printing Multiple Sample Labels
1. Users do not need to be admin for the Samples page to utilize this method.
2. Navigate the Samples page and select the Samples listing. Then select one or more samples.
3. Select "Reports" and then select "Print Labels."
4. The "Print Labels" window will appear.
5. Select the template size.
6. If needed, select the "Skip" button to indicate how many spaces to skip on the label sheet.
7. Select "OK."
8. The labels will appear in a new window.
9. Select "Print."