There are two ways OASIS users can add items to inventory: by creating receipts for incoming fixtures or by selecting the "Audit" button in the "Warehouse Editor" to type in Part Numbers and Counts manually. However, before users can stock a manufacturer's catalog in the local warehouse, users will have to make them available to be stocked.
Setting Up Manufacturers for Local Inventory
1. Navigate to the Manufacturer page, and select a manufacturer.
2. The "Manufacturer Editor" window will appear.
3. Select the "Warehouses" tab, and then select the "Local Warehouse" tab.
4. Check the appropriate boxes for consignment and resell warehousing. Note: "Stocked at Agency" corresponds with "Consignment."
5. Select "Save and Close."
Creating Receipts for Incoming Items
1. Navigate to the Inventory page.
2. Select "File," and hover over "New."
3. Select "New Receipt."
4. The "New Receipt" window will appear.
5. Select which warehouse you are working with. Note: if you only have one warehouse, this window not appear, and OASIS will automatically select the warehouse you created.
6. The "Receipt Editor" window will appear.
7. Enter the manufacturer.
8. If available, link an existing PO by inserting the PO number. Note: users have the option of pulling in the bill of material from that order to populate the receipt's packing list. This is helpful if you have previously created an inventory restock order and are now receiving parts into your inventory.
9. If needed, enter the part numbers and quantities manually. Note: part numbers will auto-match based on the manufacturer's price list. If you are adding new part numbers, you will be prompted to add the items to the parts list for future use.
Manually Auditing Warehouse Inventory
1. Navigate to the "Warehouse Editor."
2. Select the "Consignment" tab or the "Resell" tab. This example uses the "Consignment" tab.
3. Select the "Items" tab.
4. Select the button to audit the warehouse. This will add a new line. This button will also allow users to edit existing entries.
5. Double-click inside the new line and insert information as needed.
6. Select "OK."
7. If new items were added, the "Update Part" window will appear, and you will be prompted to add the new item to the parts list of the relevant manufacturer.
Please sign in to leave a comment.