OASIS allows users to adjust the commission check account for items such as freight, samples, and bonuses. OASIS allows users to charge these adjustments to a commissioned account if needed.
1. Navigate to the Payments page.
2. Open a new or existing payment.
3. Select the "Adjustments" tab.
4. Use the button to add lines and the button to remove lines.
5. Enter any needed information. Note: enter deductions as negative numbers and additions or bonuses as positive numbers.
6. Double-click inside a field to edit the content.
7. Enter an Account ID to add or deduct these adjustments to a sales account.
8. Link the adjustments to a PO number or invoice number if needed.
9. Adjustments will be totaled in the header. The goal is to reduce the difference amount to $0.00, but it does not need to be $0.00 to post the payment.