When a manufacturer goes out of business or your company has lost the ability to purchase from a manufacturer, OASIS retains access to submittals and other similar information. This allows users to conduct future comparisons with other products that are still available. Setting the manufacturer to “Reference” stops them from being added to quotes and orders, while maintaining submittals.
Setting a Manufacturer to Reference
1. Navigate to the Manufacturers page and select a manufacturer.
2. The "Manufacturer Editor" window will appear. Select the "General" tab.
3. Navigate to the "Active" drop-down menu.
4. Select "Reference."
Viewing Reference Submittals
1. Select the Manufacturers page.
2. Select the Cut Sheets page in the drop-down list.
3. Your list of catalogs will appear. Uncheck the "Active Only" box and navigate to the needed manufacturer.
4. Select the manufacturer to view their materials.