Users can establish default invoice due dates and payment thresholds for manufacturers through the Commissions/Invoicing subtab inside the manufacturer editor.
- User must have Update access to Manufacturers.
1. Navigate to the Manufacturers page.
2. Create a new manufacturer or open an existing one.
3. The Manufacturer Editor window will appear.
4. Click the Terms tab, then click the Commissions/Invoicing subtab.
5. In the Invoicing section, enter a number in the Days to Paid field. This will establish the default due date for commissioned invoices for the defined number of days after the invoice is created. If not set up, the due date will default to the commissioned invoice's create date.
7. In the Invoicing section, enter a dollar or percentage amount in the payment threshold fields. OASIS will automatically close the transactions once they reach the set dollar or percentage amount remaining to be paid. For example, entering 1 in the Close invoice $% field indicates that the invoice should close when 1% of the total amount due is remaining. Note: enter $ when setting a dollar amount threshold. Do not enter % when setting a percentage amount threshold.
- Close invoice $%- set the invoice status to Closed
- Close PO Sales $%- check the Close Sales checkbox on the order's General tab
- Close PO Comm $%- check the Close Receivable checkbox on the order's General tab
8. Click Save and close.