While attempting to resolve an issue, customer support will often request a screenshot of the issue. A screenshot is a picture of the screen you are currently viewing.
1. Navigate to the screen you intend to send a screenshot of.
2. To take a screenshot of one active screen, hold down "Alt" and then select "Print Screen."
3. To take a screenshot of two or more screens, select only "Print Screen."
4. Create a new email and address it to customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Select the body of the email, so your cursor is blinking.
6. Hold "Ctrl" and then select "V" to paste the screenshot into the email.
7. Insert a message for context.
8. Send the email.