OASIS can track sales and earnings goals by manufacturer, customer, and sales account. Users can also generate reports on goals. This process will soon be replaced by Tiles.
Setting Up Goals
1. Navigate to the Customers page, and select a customer.
2. The "Customer Editor" window will appear.
3. Select the "Goals" tab.
4. Enter information to create a goal, or Enter information to edit the goal.
5. Check the "Track" box to track a goal. This allows for easy reporting across brands.
6. Select "Save and Close."
Running a Goals Report
1. Navigate to the Reports page.
2. Select "Worksheets," and then select "Goals."
3. The "Goals" window will appear.
4. Use the drop-down arrows to select individual manufacturers, distributors, and accounts.
5. Alternatively, check the "Tracked Goals" box to run a report across all tracked goals.
6. Select "OK."