OASIS can track sales and earnings goals by manufacturer, customer, and sales account. Users can also generate reports on goals. This process will soon be replaced by Tiles.
Setting Up Goals
1. Navigate to the Customers page.
2. Open the needed customer.
2. The "Customer Editor" window will appear.
3. Select the "Goals" tab.
5. Enter a name for the goal.
6. Enter a start and end date for the goal
7. In the "Account ID" column, enter the ID of the needed sales account.
8. Check the "Track" box on the same row as the added sales account.
9. In the "Sales Amount" column, enter the needed goal.
10. Select "Save and Close." For more information on reporting customer goals, click here.