OASIS allows users to send native OASIS files to representatives who also use OASIS. Once the O2O file is received by the representatives, they can drag and drop the transaction into their version of OASIS. This article will explain how to set up the representative to receive O2O transactions.
1. Navigate to the "Configuration" page.
2. In the drop-down list, select the "Representatives" page.
3. Create a new representative or select an existing representative entry.
4. The "Representative Editor" window will appear.
5. Select the "General" tab.
6. Check the "Email O2O" box.
7. Select "Save and Close."
The O2O file will automatically attach to emails in OASIS when users use the "Send Message" print output option.