Users can configure a contact to be the default for receiving emails about orders, returning products, accounting, and quotes for the manufacturer.
1. Navigate to the Manufacturers page and select a manufacturer.
2. The "Manufacturer Editor" window will appear.
3. Select the "Contacts" tab, and enter a new contact or select an existing contact.
4. Check the box corresponding to needed contact default.
- CSR- check this box to default the contact to receive emailed orders.
- RMA- check this box to default the contact to receive emails about returning products.
- Accounting- check this box to set the contact as the default to receive emailed invoices.
- Quoter- check is box to default the contact the user to receive emailed RFQs.
5. Select "Save and Close."
Please sign in to leave a comment.