Users can configure a contact to be the default for receiving emails about orders, returning products, accounting, and quotes for the manufacturer.
1. Navigate to the Manufacturers page and select a manufacturer.
2. The "Manufacturer Editor" window will appear.
3. Select the "Contacts" tab, and enter a new contact or select an existing contact.
4. Check the "CSR" box to default the contact to receive emailed orders.
5. Check the "RMA" box to set the contact as the default to receive emails about returning products.
6. Check the "Accounting" box to set the contact as the default to receive emailed invoices
7. Check the "Quoter" box to default the contact as the RFQ.
8. Select "Save and Close."