OASIS allows users to pay invoices using three simple methods. Each method automatically calculates Total Commissions and Differences, while taking adjustments and forwarded amounts into account. This allows users to accurately track payments.
Using Invoice Quick Payment
1. Navigate to the Payments page and open a payment.
2. The "Payment Editor" window will appear.
3. Enter the Invoice Number and the amount paid.
4. Select "Set." This will pay the invoice without having to search for the invoice number.
5. Continue this process until all invoices for this check have been paid.
Using the Paid Column for Checks that Match Invoices
1. Use this process if the line item on the check matches the invoice and is for the complete amount.
2. Check the "Chk" box. This will pay the entire amount due on the invoice and will close the invoice.
3. Alternatively, enter the dollar amount in the "Paid" column, and it will follow the same steps as above.
Using the Paid Column for Checks that Do Not Match Invoices
1. Use this process if the amount paid does not match the amount due on the invoice.
2. Enter the exact amount paid for each invoice in the "Paid" column. Note: if the amount paid for an invoice is different than what is expected, but you are not expecting any more to be paid against this or of this is an insignificant amount, and you want to close the invoice, select the "Close Inv." box.
3. The "Total Commissions" box will begin to calculate the total. During this process, OASIS will compare the check amount to the total commission, and places any differences in the "Difference" area. This allows you to balance check amounts automatically.
4. Repeat this process until the "Difference" is reduced to $0.00.