OASIS allows users to revert to a previous release of the software. This can be completed through the Configuration page. However, all users must exit and reenter OASIS for these changes to take effect.
1. Select the Configuration page.
2. Select the Software page from the drop-down list.
3. The "Workstation Configuration" window will appear.
4. Select "File."
5. Select "Configure Software Version."
6. The "Configure Software Version" window will appear.
7. Select the "Deploy Version" tab.
8. Check the "Active" box of the version that you want to revert to.
9. Select "OK."
10. Exit out of and reenter OASIS for the changes to take effect.