OASIS allows users to harvest pricing from quote and order history. Users can customize this price list by time frame and manufacturer. These price lists can be saved and made active for future use.
1. Select the Manufacturers page.
2. Select the Pricing page from the drop-down list.
3. Select the needed manufacturer.
4. Select "File," and then hover over "New."
5. Select "New from History."
6. The "Create Price List from History" window will appear.
7. Check "Orders" if you wish to pull information from order history. This example will use orders.
8. Check "Quotes" if you wish to pull information from quote history.
9. Insert a time frame.
10. Select "Create."
11. The information will be pulled from order history and inserted into a new price list.
12. Review the information and make any necessary changes.
13. Select "Save and Close."
14. The "Update Effective Start" window will appear, asking you to change the effective start date for all items in the price list.
15. Select "Change."
16. The "Make Active" window will appear, asking you to make the price list active.
17. Select "Make Active." Note: selecting "No Change," will save the price list but will not use it for the current pricing.