OASIS allows users to customize what columns are displayed in the listing menu and to sort by specific categories. This allows users to view the most important information associated with a price list.
1. Select the Manufacturer page.
2. Select the Pricing page in the drop-down list.
3. Select the needed manufacturer.
4. Create a new price list or edit an existing price list.
5. The "Price List Editor" window will appear.
6. Select "File."
7. Select "Preferences."
8. The "Configure View" window will appear.
9. In the "Available fields list, select the needed field, and then select the button to add it to the "Show Fields" list. The field will then be displayed as a column on the listing menu.
10. In the "Show Fields" list, select the needed field and then select the button to move it to the "Available Fields" list. The field will no longer be displayed as a column on the listing menu.
11. Select the button to add all the available fields into "Show Fields."
12. Select the button to remove all "Show Fields."
13. Select the "Sort" tab. This tab will function identically to the "Display" tab.
14. Select "OK."
Please sign in to leave a comment.