OASIS allows users to assign individual active price lists to multiple workgroups. These price lists can be assigned by quotes and by orders. Users have the ability to assign price lists to all the workgroups or a customized list of workgroups.
1. Navigate to the Manufacturers page.
2. Select the needed manufacturer.
3. The "Manufacturer Editor" will appear.
4. Select the "Terms" tab.
5. Select the "Price Lists" tab.
6. Check the "Individual Workgroups" box if you wish to assign price lists to individual workgroups. Note: this is often used when you have multiple, active price lists.
7. Check the "Split quotes and orders" box if you wish to distinguish between a workgroup's quotes and orders. Note: this is often used when you have multiple, active price lists.
8. If you have one active price list, uncheck both boxes, and select the required price list. This will assign the price list to all workgroups and will not distinguish between quotes and orders.
9. Select the needed price list(s) from the drop-down lists.
10. Select "Save and Close."