Log files are often needed to better understand what could be causing an issue within OASIS. This article will explain how to retrieve the log files from a Windows machine.
1. Open the File Explorer by double-clicking the icon on the taskbar.
2. Select "This PC" in the navigation pane.
3. Select the local disk/C: drive.
4. Folders will appear on the right. Double-click to open the "Users" folder.
5. Double-click to open the folder titled as the user's username.
6. Double-click to open the ".oasis" folder. To learn how to quickly open the ".oasis" folder next time, click here.
7. Double-click to open the "logs" folder.
8. Sort the log files by date by clicking on the "Date modified" column heading to find the most recent log file.
9. Attach the files in an email to email@example.com and provide a brief description of the issue if a ticket has not yet been created.