One option for printing a quote is to print a customer copy. This will send a copy of the quote to all the customers listed under the "Customers" tab of the quote.
1. Select "Customer Copy."
2. The "Print Customer Copy" window will appear. The customers that are listed in the "Customers" tab of the quote should appear.
3. Check the boxes of the customers and contacts you wish to send the copy to. Note: check the "Manually key contact information" box to send to a contact that is not currently in your database. For more information, click here.
4. Select the "Output to" field.
5. Select "Next."
6. Check the boxes for the needed print options.
- Unit Price- shows the unit price
- Extended Price- shows extended price column
- Quote 2nd Column- allows you to show a 2nd price column of your choice
- Hide Quantities, Hide Line Notes, Hide Description- hides these items
- Hide Part Numbers, Hide Manufacturer IDs, No Parts- hides these items
- Suppress Zero Quantity- suppresses any lines with a zero quantity
- Show Grant Total (Lot Net)- shows a grant total
- Show Subtotals and Options- shows any subtotal or option line
- Show Components, Lamps, and Accessories- shows component, lamp, and accessory lines
- Show Component Prices- shows component, lamp, and accessory prices
- Show Manufacturer Terms- shows manufacturer terms and conditions
- Show Bid Name- displays the project name, phase name, and bid name
- Show Lamp Takeoff- shows lamp lines separately, below the bill of materials
- Estimate Total tax- adds estimate for the tax based on customer setup or project location
- Show Lot Lines- prints any lot lines
- Landscape- prints landscape instead of portrait
- Limit Manufacturers- allows users to select or limit manufacturers printed on the quote
- Draft only- is automatically checked to encourage users to preview before sending
7. Select "Print."