This printing option allows users to send a request for a quote to the manufacturer. This option can be used in conjunction with the "MFG Target" column to send the manufacturer a target price.
Adding a “Target Price” Column
1. Navigate to the Quotes page.
2. Open the needed quote.
3. Select “File.”
4. Select “Preferences.”
5. The "Set Quote Preferences" window will appear.
6. Check the "MFG Target" box.
7. Select "OK."
Printing a Request for a Quote
1. Select "Request for Quote."
2. The "Print Request for Quote" window will appear.
3. Select the "Output to" field.
4. Select settings by checking the needed boxes.
- Blank Unit Prices- removes unit price of each part and shows the lot total for the quote
- Suppress Zero QTY Items- removes any rows that have zero quantity
- Options- includes options and the parts within the options
- Win Options- includes win options and the parts within the options
- Pending Options- includes pending options and the parts within the options
5. Select a manufacturer. Note: you must select a manufacturer to print a request for a quote.
6. Select "Next."
7. Select the "Output to" field.
8. Enter a stamp. Note: this will appear in large print at the top of the request.
9. Enter a message to the manufacturer.
10. Select "Print."