One option for printing a quote is to print an MFG breakout. This option is used when a winning customer has been selected, and the user must send breakouts to the customer, so the user can receive orders from them. OASIS will print a breakout for each manufacturer on the quote and a summary page for all the manufacturers. Note: option codes will not appear on the printed copy unless they are set to "Win Option."
1. Select the “MFG Breakout” option.
2. The “Print MFG Breakout” window will appear with the winning customer selected.
3. Select the “Output to” field.
4. Make sure the appropriate customer and contact are selected.
5. Select “Next.”
6. Check the boxes for the needed print options.
- Unit Price- shows the unit price
- Extended Price- shows extended price column
- Quote 2nd Column- allows you to show a 2nd price column of your choice
- Hide Quantities, Hide Line Notes, Hide Description- hides these items
- Hide Part Numbers, Hide Manufacturer IDs, No Parts- hides these items
- Suppress Zero Quantity- suppresses any lines with a zero quantity
- Show Grand Total (Lot Net)- shows a grand total
- Show Subtotals and Options- shows any subtotal or option line
- Show Components, Lamps, and Accessories- shows component, lamp, and accessory lines
- Show Component Prices- shows component, lamp, and accessory prices
- Show Manufacturer Terms- shows manufacturer terms and conditions
- Show Bid Name- displays the project name, phase name, and bid name
- Show Lamp Takeoff- shows lamp lines separately, below the bill of materials
- Estimate Total tax- adds estimate for the tax based on customer setup or project location
- Show Lot Lines- prints any lot lines
- Landscape- prints landscape instead of portrait
- Limit Manufacturers- allows users to select or limit manufacturers printed on the quote
- Draft only- adds a "DRAFT ONLY" watermark to PDFs, suppresses the quotes status change, and does not produce an attachment. The watermark will appear on the PDF preview inside the Message Editor (Send Message output), but it will not appear on the PDF once emailed.
7. Select “Print.”