OASIS allows users to customize what columns are displayed in the quote and what order they appear. This allows users to view the most important information associated with a quote. This process can be completed through the Projects page or the Quotes page. This example will use the Quotes page.
1. Navigate to the Quotes page.
2. Create a new quote or select an existing quote.
3. The quote will appear in a new window.
4. Select "File."
5. Select "Preferences."
6. The "Set Quote Preferences" window will appear.
7. Select the "Columns" tab, and locate the "Column" area.
8. Check the boxes corresponding to the columns you wish to appear on the quote. Note: unchecked boxes will not appear on the quote.
9. Locate the "Frozen" area.
10. Check the boxes corresponding to the columns you wish to freeze the column in a bill of materials.
11. Select the "Other" tab.
12. Customize settings as needed.
13. Select "OK."