One option for printing a quote is to print an office copy. This creates an internal copy of the quote, and it prints all items related to the quote. These include the quote, internal notes, all price levels, MFG summaries, and customer related summaries.
1. Select “Office Copy.”
2. The “Print Office Copy” window will appear.
3. Select the “Output To” field.
4. Select the boxes needed.
- Show Components, Lamps, Accessories- shows these items
- Show Component Prices- shows these item prices
- Suppress Zero Quantity Rows- removes any rows that have a zero quantity
- Hide Description- does not show the description
5. Select “Print.”