When creating or editing a project, users may add customers to the bid. Multiple customers can be added or removed in each project.
1. Navigate to the Projects page.
2. Create a new project or open an existing project.
3. Select the needed phase and bid tabs if more than one.
4. Select the “Customers” tab.
5. Select “Add Customer.”
6. The “Select multiple Customers or Contacts” window will appear.
7. Select the needed customers.
8. Select the “Show Contacts” link. Note: it is not required to select a contact.
9. Select a contact to send the quote to.
11. Select “OK.” The customer and contact will appear under the “Customers” tab.
12. Select "Save and Close."