In projects and quotes, OASIS utilizes a color-coding system to indicate the progress of a line. Text content and fields may appear in different colors to signify different levels of progress
Part Number Font
- Green- the part number matches the active price list for that manufacturer
- Red- the part number is either wrongly configured or is from a RFQ
- Blue- the part number has been configured
Part Number Field
- Blue- the line has been ordered
- Brown- the line has been shipped
- Dark Yellow- the line has been invoiced
- Bright Yellow- this line has an internal note tied to it
- Green- the price matches the active price list for that manufacturer
- Red- the price is below the base price
- Orange – the price is expired in the price list
- Blue- the quote is displaying the selected contractor counts/ price selected from the “Customers” tab.
Please sign in to leave a comment.