A custom XML file will alter certain aspects of a form or report within OASIS. This article will explain how to import the file into OASIS. Note: administrative rights to OASIS and Workgroups is required.
1. Save the custom XML to the machine's desktop.
2. Open OASIS.
3. Navigate to the Configuration page.
4. Select "Workgroups" from the drop-down list, and select a workgroup.
5. The "Edit Workgroup" window will appear.
6. Select the "Attachments" tab.
7. If a custom XML file for the same form or report already exists, select it from the listing and select the icon to delete it.
8. Select the XML on the desktop and drag the file into the "Attachments" tab.
9. Select the icon to refresh the screen.
10. OASIS recommends that users test the changes by printing the related form or report. Please contact support if the form does not work as described.