The Quote Listing Report allows users to run a quote report by timeframe, by individual manufacturers or customers, and by a variety of other customized settings. Users may also adjust the report settings and save it to run again at a later date.
1. Navigate to the Projects page.
2. Select “Reports.”
3. Select “Quote Listing.”
4. The “Quote Master Report” window will appear.
5. Select the “General” tab.
6. Select the “Output to” field.
7. Customize settings as needed.
- Title- name of the report
- Timeframe- timeframe for the report
- Min Quote- minimum quote amount
- Manufacturer- enter a manufacturer to show only the select manufacturer’s portion of each quote. Note: leave this field blank if you do not wish to report by a selected manufacturer.
- Sort by- method of sorting the report
- Asc/ Desc- if sorting the report, select “Ascending” or “Descending.”
8. Select the “Show” tab.
9. Check the boxes for the items you wish to appear in the report.
10. Select the “Select” tab.
11. Customize filters as needed.
- Basics- filter by general information
- Money- filter by minimum dollar amounts on various price levels
- Internal- filter by internal items
- Parties- filter by parties associated with the transactions
- Notes- filter by notes and partial notes
- Attachments- filter by attachments
- Search Tags (Keys)- filter by search tags
12. Select “Print.”