Every group has a sales meeting of some sort, whether it's a conversation in the hall or a set meeting every Monday morning. In these meetings, information is given and needs to be added to the job. OASIS allows users to get more out of meetings by viewing jobs, as well as adding and viewing notes and attachments.
1. Navigate to the Projects page.
2. Select "Tools."
3. Select "Follow-up Meeting."
4. The "Project Follow up Meeting" window will appear.
5. Enter a job name OR use the "Status" list to view all jobs with a certain status. Note: you may also enter part of the name.
6. Select a job.
7. The job will appear in the "Follow Ups" tab. Note: users may also view the "Attachments" tab. For more information on using the "Attachments" tab, click here.
8. Enter any needed information. For more information on using the "Follow ups" tab, click here.