This article will explain how to directly download Jademar Pricing. The time required may vary, but users can typically expect the process to take 20 to 30 minutes to process all of the data. Note: this article assumes the necessary set up has already been configured. For more information on how to set up Jademar connectivity, click here.
1. Navigate to the Manufacturers page.
2. Select "Pricing" from the drop down list.
3. Select to highlight the Jademar manufacturer entry from the listing.
4. Select "Tools."
5. Select "Update Pricing" from the drop-down list.
6. A download bubble should appear showing that OASIS is downloading the price data in the background. Note: DO NOT log out of OASIS, as it will terminate the download. Users may continue to work within OASIS, however, so long that users do not open or edit the Jademar price list during the download.
7. Another bubble will appear when the download is complete.
A new price list will populate. If a price list already existed, the description will change to "Updated:" followed by the date and time the download was initiated.