The Math Function Tool is the preferred method of manipulating pricing in OASIS. Users may choose to manipulate a specific set of prices or all the prices in the quote by highlighting the rows they wish to manipulate.
1. Navigate to the Quotes page.
2. Select the needed quote.
3. Select the needed phase and bid if there are more than one.
4. Select the button.
5. The "Math Functions" window will appear.
6. Customize settings as needed.
- Selected Rows- check this box to apply changes only to selected rows. Note: you must highlight the rows you want to manipulate on the quote.
- Ellipse button- select this button to select certain manufacturers.
- All Rows- check this box to apply changes to all rows.
- Use Values from- select which column pricing is pulled from
- Place Result In- select which column to show the new pricing
- Multiplier- enter the percentage you wish to manipulate the price. For example, if you wish to see what pricing would be with a 30% increase, enter "30" into the box.
- Round to Nearest- round prices to the nearest unit ($0.01, $0.05, $0.10, $1.00 etc.)
- Save Macro- check this box to show the formula for arriving at this price change in the Formula column for Sell, Level 1,2, or 3.
7. Select "Apply."
8. The results will show in the column you enter in the "Place Result" field. Note: the "Sell Price" column will retain the original pricing.