Many agencies must deal with territory splits, whether they are specifying a job that is going into another territory, or they are receiving credit/commission for a job that is coming into their territory. Additionally, agencies may simply be splitting sales dollars, commission, or overage with another agency. OASIS can keep track by:
- entering the splits on the project/ quote (spec’d in your territory), then later linking it to an invoice/ check received
- receiving orders, invoices, or checks related to a job (spec’d out of your territory), and maybe not known
Users may set up territory and agency splits for manufacturers, projects/ quotes, and POs.
1. Navigate to the Manufacturers page.
2. Open the needed manufacturer.
3. The "Manufacturer Editor" will appear.
4. Select the "Terms" tab.
5. Select the "Commissions/ Invoicing" tab.
6. Locate the "Commissions Opportunities" area.
7. Enter the split percentages as needed. Note: each column must equal 100%.
- DEST- destination credit
- ORDER- credit earned by the agency that placed the order
- SPEC- specification credit
- Sales Percent- percent of sales credit the agency will receive
- Commission Percent- percent of commission the agency will receive
- Overage Percent- percent of overage the agency will receive
Project/ Quote Territory Splits
1. Navigate to the Projects page. Note: this process may also be completed from the Quotes page.
2. Open the needed project/ quote.
3. Select the "General" tab.
4. Check the "For Spec Registration" box.
5. Select "Save and Close." This will refresh the project/quote.
6. Reopen the project/quote.
7. Select the active phase and bid if there are more than one.
8. Select the "Manufacturers" tab.
9. Locate the "Spec/Order Dest" column.
10. Select "Split."
11. The "Sales Credit Between Agencies" window will appear.
12. Adjust the splits as needed. Note: each column must equal 100%.
- Local- your agency
- Other Agency- the default entry for any out-of-territory agencies
14. Repeat steps 9-13 as needed for each manufacturer that appears in the tab.
15. Select "OK."
16. Select "Save and Close."
PO Territory Splits
1. Navigate to the Orders page.
2. Open the needed PO. Note: the PO must be set as "Commissioned."
3. Select "Tools."
4. Select "Agency Splits."
5. The "Sales Credit Between Agencies" window will appear, displaying the splits as set up for the manufacturer.
6. Adjust splits as needed. Note: each column must equal 100%.
7. Select "OK." The PO will reflect the credit for sales and commission dollars that have been selected.
8. Select "Save and Close."