Users may set manufacturer specialization to H.E. Williams. To complete this process, users must obtain authorization from the H.E. Williams. This article will explain how to set up the specialization for H.E. Williams. Note: H.E. Williams has new configurator settings in OASIS. This was required by OASIS to keep up with current technology. This article will explain how to enable the new configurator. OASIS must be updated to release number W862C2 or later. To learn more about identifying the OASIS release number, click here. To learn more about updating OASIS, click here.
1. Navigate to the Manufacturers page.
2. Open the manufacturer entry for H.E. Williams.
3. The "Manufacturer Editor" will appear.
4. In the "General" tab, set the "Active" field to "Active."
5. Locate the "Connectivity" area.
6. Set the "Specialization" field to "H.E. Williams."
7. Select the "Configure Specialization" link.
8. The "Configure H.E. Williams Connectivity" window will appear.
9. Enter information as needed. Note: the URL and the agent ID must be provided to you by H.E. Williams.
- Service URL- provided by H.E. Williams
- Agent ID- provided by H.E. Williams. Note: each workgroup may have a different agent ID.
- Last Download Date- change this date to the day you wish the downloads to start
- Download Days- set the number of days of invoices you wish to download. This will automatically default to seven.
10. Select the "Configurator" tab
11. Check the "Use these configurator settings" box.
12. Enter the location provided by H.E. Williams in the "Service:" field.
13. Select "Save." Note: users may now set up dynamic pricing. For more information, click here.