Sometimes it is necessary for items to be given a lot price and a unit price in the same quote. Users may complete this task by using the "Option" function in the "Code" column. Note: overage lines cannot be printed on the customer copy of the quote. In turn, unit and extended pricing will also not display, when overage lines are used. For more information, click here.
Setting Lot Pricing in a Quote
1. Navigate to the Projects page or Quotes page. This example will use the Quotes page.
2. Create a new quote, or open an existing quote.
3. Select the need phase and bid tabs if there are more than one.
4. Select the "Items" tab.
5. Enter "Lot" into the "Code" column.
6. On the next line, enter a Subtotal line with the "Sub" code. Note: there is no individual price entered.
Setting Unit Pricing in the Same Quote
1. Add a line just above the items being unit priced.
2. Enter "Option" in the "Code" column.
3. In the "Part" column, enter text if necessary.
4. Select "Save and Close."
Please sign in to leave a comment.