The Order Backlog Report is a report style available in the Order Transaction Report. This report style allows users to identify orders that have not been fully paid and will display several columns including the total sell, billable, received, and receivable amounts. This report will not consider orders that have met the payment threshold set up in the manufacturer editor. This article will explain how to create, print, and save the Order Backlog report.
- Users must have Reports access to Orders.
Creating the Report
1. Navigate to the Orders page.
2. Click Reports, then select Order Transaction Reports.
3. The Customer Order Listing window will appear. The report builder contains four tabs: General, Selection, Grouping, and Saved Reports.
The General Tab
4. Select the Order Backlog report style.
5. Select the report's level of detail for the print.
- Show Details- show each individual order
- Show Line Level- show the line level details for each order
- Show Totals Only- display only the total amount for all orders
6. Enter the timeframe the report using the Timeframe fields. Click each field to open the date selection window.
7. Define the date in which the timeframe will be based on by selecting a Timeframe based on option.
- Order Release Date- identify orders based on its release date
- Order Entry Date- identify orders based on its create date
8. If needed, filter the orders by sales account using the Sales Account field.
9. Click Customize to fully customize the report's selection, grouping, sorting, filters, and layout using the Order Customizable Listing Report builder. This is optional. To continue building the report using the standard Order Transaction Report options, move onto the Selection and Grouping tabs.
The Selection Tab
Use this tab to filter orders by order type, manufacturer, customer, parent manufacturer, or parent customer.
The Grouping Tab
Use this tab to define how orders will be grouped in the report.
The Saved Reports Tab
Use this tab to open a previously saved report. Learn more about accessing saved reports in OASIS.
Printing the Report
1. Select an output from the Output to drop-down list.
- Local Printer- print the report using a printer on your local network
- Print Preview- view a PDF copy of the report
- PDF File- save a PDF copy of the report
- Microsoft Excel-save an Excel copy of the report
- Send Message- email a PDF copy of the report
- Send Message (Excel)- email an Excel copy of the report
Note: if printing to Excel using the Microsoft Excel or Send Message (Excel) print output, check Excel Friendly to have the layout and formatting adjusted for readability in an Excel table.
2. Click Print.
Saving the Report
1. Name the report using the Report Title field.
2. Click to save the report. Learn more about accessing saved reports in OASIS.
The example below displays an Order Backlog report grouped by manufacturer with Show Details selected.
The example below displays an Order Backlog report grouped by manufacturer with Show Line Level selected.
The example below displays an Order Backlog report grouped by manufacturer with Show Totals Only selected.