OASIS allows users to store manufacturer spec sheets to be used for submittal packages. This will create a master copy for all users to pull into a submittal. This article will explain how to manually load cut sheet PDFs into OASIS.
1. Navigate to the Manufacturers page.
2. Select the Cut Sheets page from the drop-down list.
3. Select the desired brand.
4. If a catalog has not yet been created, right-click the brand and select “New Catalog." OASIS interprets a catalog to be a collection of PDFs, usually released quarterly or annually, by the brand.
5. The “Create a new catalog” window will appear.
6. Enter a name for the catalog. Click “Ok”. Note: a brand can have multiple catalogs.
7. The new catalog will appear in the list.
8. If a section has not yet been created, right-click a catalog and select “New Section.” OASIS interprets a section as a representation for the individual fixture style (e.g., downlights, track lights, troffers, etc.)
9. The “Create a new section” window will appear.
10. Enter a name for the new section. Click “Ok." Note: a catalog can have multiple sections.
11. Drag the desired cut sheet into the appropriate section and drop it. Note: to load multiple cut sheets, highlight the desired number of PDFs and then drag and drop.
12. The “Import Preview” window will appear.
13. Preview and rename the cut sheet, if necessary. Click “Ok."
14. The Base Image “Page Editor” window will appear. For more information, click here.
15. Make any necessary changes.
16. Select “Save and Close."