Additional order status codes may be added manually. For more information, click here.
Caution: do not adjust the existing statuses, nor their order without first contacting OASIS support.
- New- initial state when an order is created. This status is retained for existing users.
- Hold for Release- new order with all lines on hold (no releases).
- Acknowledge- if an acknowledgment is applied to the order and the order status is "New," then the user is asked if the order state should be promoted to "Acknowledge."
- Scheduled- if a schedule date is applied to the order, and the order is one of the above status values, then the user is asked if the order should be promoted to "Scheduled."
- Shipped- if a ship date is applied to the order and the order is one of the above status values, then the user is asked if the order should be promoted to "Shipped."
- Invoiced- when an invoice is applied to the order (if the status of the order is any of the above) the user is asked if the order status should become "Invoiced."
- Closed- if the following circumstances are true, then the order is automatically closed. Note: the user will not be asked.
- The order is fully invoiced and the receivable amount of the order has been received (less discounts)
- The order is cancelled
- Order Entry Error- retained for existing users.
Note: all order statuses, excluding "Closed" and "Order Entry Error," will show on the backlog.
Please sign in to leave a comment.