OASIS allows users to merge an existing Commission order into a Resell order. This is useful when a PO is created as a commission PO but should have been resell, one PO is created to purchase and item from the manufacturer and one is created for the customer to purchase the item, which distorts reporting. Their are many scenarios where this may be useful. . Note: to complete this process, users must initially create a Commission order. For more information, click here.
1. Navigate to the Orders page.
2. Open an existing commission order.
3. Select "Tools."
4. Select "Merge PO into Customer Order."
5. The "Question" window will appear, confirming that you would like to merge a PO into the Resell order. CAUTION: this action cannot be undone.
6. Select "Yes."
7. The "Found Related Transactions" window will appear.
8. In the "Find related transaction" field, enter the needed PO number.
9. Select the button to refresh the window.
10. Select the needed PO from the list, so it is highlighted.
11. Select "OK."
12. The "Question" window will appear, confirming that you would like to continue merging the orders. CAUTION: this action cannot be undone.
13. Select "OK."
14. The order will automatically save, close, and then reopen. All items from the commissioned order will now appear on the "Items" tab, while all other information from the commissioned order will appear in the "Vendor Orders" tab.