From time to time, materials need to be returned due to many different factors, such as damage or incorrect materials. OASIS allows users to create a form to send to the manufacturer to request that the items be returned. Additionally, OASIS will also create a replacement PO and automatically enter the PO number with "REPL" added to the end.
The RMA form can be printed, faxed, and emailed. A record of this document will also be attached to the order.
1. Navigate to the Orders page.
2. Open the needed order.
3. Select "Action."
4. Select "RMA Request."
5. The "Request RMA" window will appear.
6. In the "Sel" column, check the boxes corresponding to the items you wish to return.
7. In the "Qty" column, enter the quantity of the item being returned.
8. Select the "Reason" tab.
9. In the text area, briefly explain why the items are being returned. Note: this will appear on the RMA print.
10. Select an "Output To" field.
11. Select "Print."