The Late Checkouts Report provides a quick overview of samples that are past the “Expected in” date. The report includes the user, check-out date, expected in date, and condition for a late sample. There is no report set up required.
1. Navigate to the Samples page.
2. Select “Reports.”
3. Select “Late Checkouts” from the drop-down list.
4. The “Sample History” window will appear.
5. Select an “Output to:” field.
- Local Printer- the system printer dialog is used to select a printer.
- Print Preview- the report is shown in the print preview dialog box.
- PDF File- a file selection dialog box is used to select the name and location where a PDF copy of the print will be produced.
- Microsoft Excel- a file selection dialog is used to select the name and location where an Excel copy of the print will be produced.
- Send Message- the OASIS send message feature is activated for emailing a PDF copy of the print.
- Send Message (Excel)- the OASIS send message feature is activated for emailing an Excel copy of the print.
6. Select “Ok.”
Please sign in to leave a comment.