The Sample History Summary Report can reveal sample history by user, customer, and manufacturer within a certain timeframe. Users can view a summary of the data or view details such as part number, check-in date, and check-out date for a sample.
1. Navigate to the Samples page.
2. Select “Reports.”
3. Select “Sample History Summary” from the drop-down list.
4. The “Sample Summary” window will appear.
5. Enter a timeframe for the report.
6. Select a bullet to change the report’s view.
- By Users- view sample history by User ID
- By Manufacturer- view sample history by manufacturer name
- By Customer- view sample history by customer name+
7. Check the “Show detail” checkbox to view the part number, check-in date, and check-out date of the sample. Note: this is optional.
8. Select the button to generate the report.
9. Select the button to print the report to a local printer.