Unshipped and unscheduled order views and reports work for most users. However, it is possible for a factory to periodically reschedule one or more items on an order resulting in the never being identified as unscheduled or unshipped-- even though the first schedule date was some time ago. Users may set a particular number of days after which OASIS will determine if the schedule or shipment is late.
1. Navigate to the Configuration page.
2. Select "Software" from the drop-down list.
3. Locate the "Global Settings" area.
4. Select the "Settings" link.
5. The "Global Settings" window will appear.
6. Select the "Shipment" tab.
7. Enter the number of days for OASIS to determine if a schedule is late.
8. Enter the number of days for OASIS to determine if a ship date is late.
9. Select "OK."