The Order Summary Report contains 3 different report styles: Monthly TY&LY, 3 Year Summary, and Booked Sales and Comm Summary.
1. Navigate to the Orders page.
2. Select "Reports."
3. Select "Order Summary."
4. The "Create Summary Report" window will appear.
5. On the "General" tab, select an "Output to:" field.
6. Enter a title for the report.
7. Customize settings as needed.
- Template- format of the report
- Monthly TY&LY- calendar month report that compares the current year to the previous year on separate lines
- Three Year Summary- reports by the last three years totals
- Booked Sales and Comm Summary- compares sales and commission dollars for each day of the current month
- Rows- row vales for the report
- Values- the values that are being reported
- Source- the types of orders to be shown
- Year- year the report will run for
- To Month- month the report will run for
- Account- accounts reported on. By default, all accounts are reported.
8. Select the "Select" tab.
9. Use this tab to filter the orders that will appear on the report.
10. Select "Print."