Users may set up sales account goals by customer and by manufacturer. This process is identical in the Customers page and the Manufacturers page. This example will use the Customers page. However, this process will be replaced with O4 Tiles. For more information, click here.
1. Navigate to the Customers page.
2. Open the needed customer.
3. The "Customer Editor" window will appear.
4. Select the "Goals" tab.
5. Enter a name for the goal.
6. Enter a start and end date for the goal.
5. In the "Account ID" column, enter the ID of the needed sales account.
6. Check the "Track" box on the same row as the added sales account.
7. In the "Sales Amount" column, enter the needed goal.
8. Select "Save and Close." For more information on reporting sales account goals, click here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.