1. Navigate to the Orders page.
2. Create an order or open an existing order.
3. Select "File."
4. Select "Print."
5. The "Print PO" window will appear.
6. Select an "Output To" field.
- Local Printer- the system printer dialog is used to select a printer.
- Print Preview- print is shown on screen with the "Office Copy" watermark.
- PDF File- a file selection dialog box is used to select the name and location where a PDF copy of the print will be produced.
- Microsoft Excel- a file selection dialog is used to select the name and location where an Excel copy of the print will be produced.
- Send Message- the OASIS send message feature is activated for sending FAX or emailing.
7. Customize settings as needed.
- Customer Copy- a customer form is created showing the items being ordered and the sell price. The form is addressed to the customer, when "Send Message" is selected as the "Output To" field.
- Customer Shipping Status- the OASIS order status form is created showing estimated, scheduled, and shipping dates. The form is addressed to the customer, when "Send Message is selected as the "Output To" field.
- Manufacturer Copy- a copy of the order is sent to the manufacturer listed in the order.
- Sending Order- the order is produced without the "Office Copy" watermark. When printed, the transmit flag is set on the vendor order, requiring a change order for any further changes.
- Office Copy- regardless of the "Output To" field, the order will be produced with the "Office Copy" watermark and the transmit flag will not be set if the order is printed.
- Internal Change- the "Output To" field is ignored. The selected manufacturer order(s) will be set as "transmitted" and a PDF copy of the order will be saved to the order attachments. Note: a change order will be required for any further changes to the order.
- Send Direct- for manufacturer that accept orders electronically from OASIS, the order is directly sent to the manufacturer. The "Output To" field is ignored.
- As New Order- check this box to print a new order form, rather than a change or release form.
- Suppress- check this box to reprint the order "as is" to ensure the manufacturer is up-to-date with the current order state.
8. Select "OK."