The "Explain Shipping Status" tool is used to help users determine why ordered items are listed as a particular status.
1. Navigate to the Orders page.
2. Open the needed order.
3. Select "Tools."
4. Select "Explain Shipping Status."
5. The "Shipping Status Detail" window will appear.
6. Use the tabs at the top of the order to navigate between vendor orders. Note: there may be one or more tabs depending on the number of vendor orders associated with the order.
6. At the top of the report, general information about the order will appear.
7. The "Items" section displays the shipping status of each item on the order.
8. The "Final Status" section lists the most recent shipping status of the order.
9. The "Notes" section lists notes related to the shipping status of the order.
10. Select "Print" to print the shipping status report.