The Kit History Report provides a quick and easy way to review the user, checkout date, expected-in date, and condition of checked out samples in OASIS.
1. Navigate to the Samples page.
2. Select “Reports.”
3. Select “Kit History” from the drop-down list.
4. The “Sample History” window will appear.
The General Tab
1. Select an “Output to:” field.
- Local Printer- the system printer dialog is used to select a printer.
- Print Preview- the report is shown in the print preview dialog box.
- PDF File- a file selection dialog box is used to select the name and location where a PDF copy of the print will be produced.
- Microsoft Excel- a file selection dialog is used to select the name and location where an Excel copy of the print will be produced.
- Send Message- the OASIS send message feature is activated for emailing a PDF copy of the print.
- Send Message (Excel)- the OASIS send message feature is activated for emailing an Excel copy of the print.
The Select Tab
1. Use this tab to define a list of kits to be used in the report.
2. Select “Ok.”