OASIS allows users to set up a company for resell. A resell company allows users to create resell quotes and orders.
1. Navigate to the Configuration page.
2. Select "Resell" from the drop-down list.
3. Select "File."
4. Select "New."
5. The "Edit Resell Company" window will appear.
The General Tab
Use this tab to enter general, tax, and transaction information for the company.
- Company ID- enter the identifying abbreviated company name
- Name- enter the complete company name. Note: this can be the same as the company name or can be a separate resell entity name.
- Tax ID- enter the company's tax ID number
- Pay Costs Before Markup- use this setting to adjust the commissions for account report, paying the cost of material before any profit, reducing the credit to the sales person to profit only.
- Default Resell Company- check this box to designate this company as the default resell company.
- Internal Overhead- this allows a resell company to charge a percentage of the profit for overhead for the resell company. This is an optional setting.
- Percent- enter the percent of profit to be deducted.
- Calculate from- enter the column used for the deduction. These include cost, profit, or sell.
- Transaction counters- use this setting to control the prefix and numbers for resell vendor orders, customer invoices, and customer credits.
- PO- enter the prefix for all resell vedor PO's.
- Invoice- enter the prefix for all resell customer invoices.
- Credit- enter the prefix for all resell customer credits.
- Logo- drag and drop a company logo for the resell company. Note: the logo must be in .jpg, .gif,. or .png format.
The Contact Information Tab
Use this tab to enter contact information for the company.
The Terms Tab
Use this tab to enter terms for resell quotes, orders, vendor orders, and invoices.
The Quotes Subtab
Use this subtab to enter text that will appear on all quotes with the resell company selected.
The Orders Subtab
Use this subtab to enter freight allowance terms (allowance amount and allowance type) and text that will appear on all customer copies of resell orders with the resell company selected.
The Vendor Orders Subtab
Use this subtab to enter text that will appear on all vendor orders with the resell company selected.
The Invoices Subtab
Use this subtab to enter the customer invoice due dates and text that will appear on all resell invoices with the resell company selected. The number entered in Days to pay will determine how far out the due date should be from the invoice date.
The Attachments Tab
Use this tab to attach electronic files to the resell company entry.