This article will explain how users can quickly view spec sheets from the Home page and from the BOM on a quote in OASIS.
Viewing Spec Sheets from the Home Page
1. Navigate to the Home page.
2. Using the search bars in the bottom right, search for a manufacturer and catalog number.
3. Select "Find."
4. If a spec sheet for the search criteria cannot be found in OASIS, the following "Message" window will appear:
5. If a sheet exists in OASIS, the spec sheet will open for viewing using the default PDF viewer on the user’s machine.
Viewing Spec Sheets from the BOM on a Quote
1. Navigate to the Projects page.
2. Double-click an existing Project entry to open it.
3. Navigate to a Bid.
4. Select the “Items” tab.
5. Click a row on the BOM to select it, then right-click.
6. Select “Create Specification Page” from the drop-down list.
7. If a spec sheet cannot be found in OASIS, the "Message" window mentioned previously will appear. If a sheet exists in OASIS, the spec sheet will open for viewing using the default PDF viewer on the user’s machine.
Please sign in to leave a comment.