In the Orders page, the "Locate" section of the blue search bar allows users to quickly filter by different types of orders. These include hold and partial orders, non transmitted orders, problem orders, and disputed orders.
1. Navigate to the Orders page.
2. Locate the blue search bar on the right side of the screen. Note: if the blue search bar is not located on the screen, select the button to open it.
3. Select the needed time frame and filters to determine which orders OASIS will pull into the Orders page.
4. Select "Go." OASIS will pull all orders that match the search criteria.
5. The "Locate" section will appear in the middle of the blue search bar.
6. Select the link corresponding to the type of order you wish to search for. Note: for these links to work, orders must be pulled into the Orders page.
- Hold and Partial Orders- filters by hold orders and partial release orders
- Non Transmitted Orders- filters by orders that have not been sent to the factory
- Problem Orders- filters by orders that have a recorded, unresolved problem. Note: problem orders with saved resolutions will not appear in this list.
- Disputed Orders- filters by orders where the customer is disputing the amount to be paid
7. OASIS will filter the orders by the selected link.