When creating transactions and running reports, OASIS uses the server time instead of the workstation time. However, as more users utilize web services, it is more common to set the server to run "Universal Time" (UTC or GMT). These OASIS settings allow users to configure their local timezone, so that OASIS will automatically correct for the time difference.
Note: if users have a local server, do not edit these settings. If users have a remote server, users will need to identify the timezone of the server. Most hosting services will use UTC/ GMT, and then identify the local timezone.
1. Navigate to the Configuration page.
2. Select "Software" from the drop-down list.
3. Select the "Settings" link.
4. The "Global Settings" window will appear.
5. Select the "Hardware" tab.
6. Select the "Local Timezone."
7. Select the "Server Timezone."
8. Select "OK."