The Invoice Listing Report is used to report on several different types of invoices. By selecting the report style, users may choose to run the report on all invoices, resell invoices, collected taxes, or disputed invoices.
1. Navigate to the Invoices page.
2. Select "Reports."
3. Select "Invoice Listing."
4. The "Invoice Listing Report" window will appear.
5. In the "General" tab, select an "Output To" field.
6. Enter a title for the report.
7. Check the box corresponding to the needed report style.
- Invoice Listing- displays all invoices
- Resell Invoice- displays all resell invoices
- Collected Tax Report- displays collected taxes for payment to a government agency if doing a resell and charging taxes
- Disputed Invoices- displays all invoices checked as being disputed. Note: if a disputed invoice has been resolved it will not show on the report.
8. Enter the needed timeframe for the report.
- PO Entry Timeframe- uses PO entry date for running the report
- Invoice Date Timeframe- uses the invoice entry date for running the report
- Payment Received Timeframe- uses the payment entry date for running the report
9. If needed, enter balance due and paid percentages. Note: this is optional.
- Min Amount Due- amount still owed. Note: enter percentages in the first text box and dollar amounts in the second text box.
- Amount Paid PCT- amount paid percentage. Note: enter percentages in the first text box and dollar amounts in the second text box.
10. Select the "Select" tab.
11. Use this tab to further filter the invoices that appear on the report. Note: this is optional.
12. Select "Print."